Products designed and manufactured by Loncel are at the forefront of electronics design, utilising the latest microprocessors and LSI components, RF technology and embedded systems engineering. Units are designed for high noise immunity, robustness and low power consumption using multilayered PCB's, all SMD components and fully automated manufacturing processes.
The Loncel cellular Remote Monitoring unit (RMU) was the first unit designed by Loncel Technologies in 2000. This product is still technically the most advanced and flexible unit of its type and remains the only unit commercially available in New Zealand that combines:
The technology utilised in Loncel's radio systems is absolutely state-of-the-art, utilising the very latest components and sensors available in this rapidly developing field. By very careful consideration of the potential applications of each device, great flexibility is built into the design, so that one product can be used for a multitude of end uses. This lowers product costs and the end use flexibility provides additional client benefits.
- the I/O capability and power of a PLC with integral cellular modem
- optional in-built local FHSS radio
- IP66 waterproof enclosure
- built-in HMI (screen, keypad, display LED's)
- powerful micro that can be programmed for any task
- scalable I/O (two units can be daisy-chained to double I/O)
- analogue and digital inputs and outputs
- direct connection of mV sensors, 4-20mA loops, pulse counters
- up to 8 temperature sensors.
Loncel non-cellular radio systems provide:
In summary, Loncel hardware is :
- highest range performance for given power consumption
- robust, interference immune communications
- small size
- waterproof IP66 enclosures
- low cost
- extremely long battery life
- flexible application.
- appropriate for a diverse range of industries and products
- specific products available suitable for hazardous goods applications (Ex rated)
- RMU's powerful enough to build local control solutions without additional PLC's
- incorporates a consistent software and communications platform across all units
- fully compatible with Loncel Internet Service
- highly secure, fully encrypted and authenticated communications
- highly compressed data results in minimum data costs
- extremely reliable - RMU: no failures in 4+ years of operation. 3 year radio warranty